Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Progress: Baby steps

Today I added a badge to this blog - simple for most, but I'm just going to be proud of myself for a minute.  (Well, a nano-second, because really, was it all that hard? No.)

Generation Q Magazine - I first heard about this from  I Heart Linen and I am glad I did.  It is a good blogzine with fun happenings and a great editorial board.


I am especially excited because I get to participate in an upcoming challenge:

  • 40 2.5 inch square scraps
  • Use ALL of the squares sent in some way;
  • Make whatever you want from them;
  • Add only SOLID fabrics to the mix: whatever you want, however many you want, as long as they are SOLIDS;
  • Have pics of your finished project done by October 26

So.... No slacking, no getting distracted, no camera download procrastination - Bring it on!

No comments: